Guidelines for Direct Benefit Transfer for Drivers, Conductors and Handymen of Inter District Passenger Buses
- Driver, Conductor and Handyman of buses plying on Inter District Routes. Inter district bus shall mean a bus (passenger capacity of more than 16 person) having permit to ply between two or more than two districts including interstate buses registered in Assam.
- The owner of the bus having inter district permit shall register on the portal with their active mobile number and fill up the application online. The following shall be the process of application..
- The owner of the vehicle shall register on the scheme portal with their active mobile number and enter the OTP received on their mobile number to complete the registration.
- After the registration, the owner shall fill up the following details online:
- Name of the Driver, Conductor or Handyman (maximum 3 per bus)
- Address of the Driver, Conductor or Handyman
- Bank details of the Driver, Conductor and handyman (account number, account holder’s name, bank name and branch, IFSC Code)
- Upload of documents, After filling up the e-form, the owner shall upload the following documents::
- Govt. issued Proof of Identity and address of the owner of the vehicle (Aadhar, EPIC, Passport, Driving Licence etc.)
- Govt. issued Proof of identity and address of the Driver, Conductor and Handyman (Aadhar, EPIC, Passport, Driving Licence etc.) Driving Licence shall be compulsory for Drivers.
- Proof of address of the Driver, Conductor and Handyman (Aadhar, EPIC, Passport, Driving Licence etc.)
- Bank details of the Driver, Conductor and Handyman. Scanned copy of the Bank Passbook of the beneficiary shall be uploaded.
- Declaration and submission of the e-application : After filling up the e-form and uploading of the documents on the portal, the owner of the vehicle shall click the declaration regarding genuineness of the information submitted..
Frequently Asked Questions
Who are the beneficiaries of this package?
The beneficiaries of this package are the drivers, conductors &handymenof thepassenger buses, registered in Assam, having inter district permit.
How much amount will be credited to the beneficiary bank account?
Under this scheme, a one time relief package amounting to Rs 10,000 (Ten Thousands) only will be provided to each beneficiary.
How to apply for this scheme?
The mode of application for availing benefit under this scheme is ONLINE only. The owner of the vehicle on behalf of his/her vehicle's staff members (Maximum 3 Nos of staff) should apply. However the amount shall directly be credited to the bank accounts of vehicle's staff members only.
Will the application under this scheme will go under scrutiny?
Yes, the application received from the owner of the vehicle along with the uploaded documents will be duly verified by the concerned District Transport Officers before forwarding the verified application for approval.
What are the criterias of verification?
Based on the information and supporting documents uploaded by the applicant, the application will be checked. If data is insufficient and the application does not meet the selection criteria, the application may get rejected.
For any queries/help you can reach us during office hours on any working days.
Paribahan Bhawan, Jawahar Nagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22
1800-345-1100 (toll free), 0361-2724222